23in Australian Aboriginal Ceremonial Boomerang
• Genuine Hand Carved Australian Marawari, Brewarrina Boomerang.
• Made by Aboriginal, Cheek O srbuson ... please see photos and name given on Boomerang.
• Marawari - main language group being ‘Morowan.’
• Brewarrina - is a town in North West New South Wales, Australia on the banks of the Barwon River in Brewarrina Shire.
Product Quantity: Only 1 item in stock.
Condition: Very Good!
Size: L: 22.75"
Weight: 7.0 oz | ~ Ship (0.9lb)
- Ship weight for this sale is an approximation till revised at time of purchase. For which a total ‘of all items’ and their weights being shipped will be known, should this be required.
Please review ‘About Us,’ to be better informed before purchasing.